...for nothing in particular, but just because I wanna ramble.
So this weekend my J came down for my birthday weekend (even though my birthday dinner/party is rescheduled). I really missed Jeremy because I didn't get to see him about 3 weeks prior to this. He's the cutest freaking boyfriend ever, and I mean that. We went to the beach on Saturday and got really burnt. I got in the freezing water, dove in and all. But he was too scared to go in with me, LAME!! Haa, nah not really, he's a good sport. I just pick on him a lot. Then we came home and went to dinner at Market Street inn for my birthday. Oh Greca came over too!! So we all got Rita's and I ran to get groceries for my sister, Ang. Jeremy and I also saw Obsessed, which was pretty ok. It ended the way I would have wanted it to but I think it was just too long. Ok anyway, but today was Ethan and Austin's birthday parties so we all went there. Then Jeremy left and I went to a scholarship interview for my portfolio. It was kind of intimidating because there were 7 adults just chillin' and asking questions. It was almost like a panel.
Ooo and also, finally got Jeremy fitted for his tuxedo for prom. The lady there was so skechh. I'm excited for prom though. When I was dating Jake I went to his junior and senior prom. It was fun, but now this is actually my own senior prom!! I have my pretty yellow dress.
It was too hard to match though, but it's whatever. We're going in a party bus with some friends. Pictures will be taken at Salisbury University and dinner is in Ocean City. Then the following week I graduate! So tired of school and so so so ready to be finished with an over heated, no air conditioning, stupid administration and lots of rules kind of school.
June 17/09 update: This is me in my dress on prom day/night:

No comments:
Post a Comment