Friday, July 03, 2009

So tomorrow's the 4th of July, I'm pretty excited for that! I'm going to ocean city in the morning, laying out on the beach all day then getting some lunch, then more beach, then showers, then crabs for dinner, fireworks and party! Originally we were staying at Kara's but we're going to stay in Ocean City now. I think everything will work out well, I hope anyway.
In other news, I bounced 3 checks today and I'm gonna be credited a 35$ fee for all of them. The only reason I bounced them was because someone somehow got a hold of my card number and account number and subscribed to 'Girls Gone Wild', like what the fuck? So that charged me 30 bucks and made me overdraw money. I hate people so bad. I have to take care of that tomorrow, call to claim my money back and make a complaint. But I got a new card so no more stealing!
Also, I'm interested in closing my account and switching banks. I'm also thinking about canceling my direct deposit from work and just get checks so I can review my check stubs, because I've been getting 8$ checks for 30 hour weeks.... Makes no sense!
Well I have some things that I need to do to get ready for tomorrow including shaving my legs. gross? I know, haa. Ok well night.

No comments: