Thursday, November 06, 2008

And the fun just never stops.

I pretty much love graphic design. I think I just love being in VPA in general. I love my fellow level IIs. We're the fucking bomb mannn. Okay but anyway, in GD I'm working on my 3 page layout and it's gonna be so cute when it's finished. Meliss and I have do have a photoshoot sometime so I can photograph Rachel and Sophia and so that she can photograph Sophia and me!! It's gonna be so fun. I see Melissa every day in school, but I never have time to hang out with Soffi. Like our schedules, honest to god, are completely backwards. But whatever, we'll see each other soon enough! I typed my article up for my layout and I worked out the pages with all the confusing layers. All I need now are pictures.
Also, Mark sits across from me in graphicsss. It's chill, he's a really cool kid, but that opens up a whole new can of worms. I'm so lame for saying a can of worms. Regardless, him and my little sister are 'talking', so we'll see how that goes. I mean they're super cute and all and they'd be pretty cute together, but I just always feel so awkward around him.
I have such a headache tonight. I'm tired, and I want m 'n' ms and a hot bubble bath. People have been getting on my nerves today too. Maybe it all ties together.

No comments: