Saturday, November 08, 2008

So here we go again

So I've been in a relationship for about a month now with the sweetest boy ever. Like hands down, I completely trust him, he's caring, and very very nice. Thing is, I don't know if I wanna be in a relationship right now :( Like if there were one person I'd ever want to date it would be him. If there were one person I could be in a relationship for a while, I know it'd be him. It just sucks because right now, I don't know what I want. You have to choose, you know? Do I want something that could potentially be love or do I wanna stick to being single and doing whatever I want whenever I want? Like I'm so happy where I am right now, but I hate to imagine what it'd be like to be stuck like this forever. No experience with dating other guys.
Another hot topic is that whenever I drink, I'm all over guys apparently. I don't know why this is, but it's true. Like, being in a relationship, I can't do that, but my thought process is still telling me that I can do whatever I want. I don't want to be buckled down or anything. I don't wanna risk things getting too serious. I want to be able to go out and have fun, which I can, but I want to be able to flirt and kiss guys and make out and date around. I'm a relationship type of girl as opposed to one who just dates. I don't know if that's good or bad. I kind of want to wait for a relationship but it all relates back to the fact that I'm with the perfect person ever. I don't want to break his heart, which I mean I'm sure I wouldn't since we've only known each other for maybe two an a half months, but still! And to have to move on from him would hurt me too because my feelings are very strong for him. I try not to over estimate my relations with boys, because I do realize I'm only 17. I may mistaken love for something it's truly not, so I'm very hesitant. But I'm also sitting here thinking, well what if we're meant to be? You know. It's all so silly, I don't even know why I bother with this whole mess. Blahhhhhh. I'll be sure to tell you one thing, life is so amazing single, but it could be just as great spent with someone else. Maybe?

No comments: