Hey everyone!! Finally a chance to update because public schools are closed today (PRESIDENTS DAY). Anyway, just sort of catching up on everything. This past weekend I got to see Jeremy! We went to California Pizza Kitchen for our cute little Valentine's Day dinner. Then we saw Friday the 13th (kind of lame, too much tits not enough peen, but I did jump a lot) and then went back to his house. He's so cute and I love him and miss him. Long distance relationships suck so much but it's all I've ever known. I need to start dating around, but sometimes I feel like settling down has it's pros too. Either way, I love Jeremy more and more and hopefully in the summer or something we'll get to see each other a lot more. Work and school get in the way of things, but they come first!! Relationships second!!
i think i'm falling in love
Man anyway, I'm really anxious for school to come to an end and for me to graduate! I know I'm not a complete loser because I was accepted to Salisbury University. So if all else fails I'll end up there. But my goals are set high and I WANT to go to University of the Arts SO SO SO BAD!! I have my portfolio audition March 21, and after that we'll see if I make it in. If I do make it in, it's still gonna be expensive as shit. But that's my dream college and I'm reaching for the stars baby!
PS- I'm recently digging NEVERSHOUTNEVER. Go give a listen.
PS- I'm recently digging NEVERSHOUTNEVER. Go give a listen.

No comments:
Post a Comment