This past Wednesday I got accepted to University of the Arts in Philadelphia. It is my dream school for sure and I just wanna go there so bad! So, on the upside, they gave me a 12,000$ merit based scholarship and it's renewable for all four years, which means it's like worth 48,000$! I get so so excited just talking about it and I'm like scared to start college but I'm excited at the same time. I wanna meet new people and try new things, and I think that I'm like destined to live in the city.
Anyway, also, I may move out during the summer? To Ocean City. Don't really know about that but I should probably make my plans really soon. Which also brings up the topic of my 18th birthday! I turn 18 in 23 days, and I'm very happy/excited. Mostly, I just wanna be let free and be able to do what I want, but I also would like a few sweet tattoos, maybe a double nose piercing, I don't know!
Ooo and there are a shit load of April birthdays. Ethan's, Emily's, my mom's, Sophia's, mine and my brother's. I've decided that I'm gonna get Ethan his own disposable camera. He's turning four so I'm not gonna get him a real camera, but I think he'll appreciate it nonetheless. He LOVES to take photos.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment