Friday, May 08, 2009

Hi, I want you! You both are cute as shit!
I just want a baby husky puppy so bad. And maybe a kitty and some other sweet pets. I'm starting to get excited for the end of school! I literally have 9 days of school left, but 3 of those days are half days (due to HSAs). Prom is in two weeks from this Saturday and graduation is the following week. I'm so excited to be a big kid now. My summer is going to be so so busy and full of fun I can just tell you now. Of course I'll be working more, especially now because I serve. But just like, now that I've worked so hard getting everything finalized, it's almost time to sit back and enjoy everything that I have done for myself. I work this weekend, but next weekend is my birthday dinner and fun in Ocean City, the week after that is prom! Then graduation and the day after graduation is my party, then I head to Ocean City again for my senior week! I'm just, I love life right now. Well I do, but I don't because I still have lots of shit that I have to get finished very very soon. Which reminds me that I totally have a Spanish project due. This project was due 2 weeks ago, originally, but Ms. Cary keeps putting it back further and further. I'm not complaining at all because I haven't started, but like, I just love the senioritis that builds up in everyone, even the teachers. None of them even wanna teach anymore, and I don't blame them!!
But yeah, so Towson it is for sure! Deposit is in, my request for West Village, and now my information to lease out one of the nice dorms!! I'm so stoked to finally be a big kid on my own. I can basically do whatever I want. Well yeah, I can, but you know what I mean. I'll actually be living on my own now, as opposed to being dependent on someone like my mom.
Gosh ok, well I'm so exhausted.; I have to serve ALL day tomorrow and I'm really not good at it yet :( ok nighty night!

No comments: