Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm very tired right now, I don't know why I'm doing this. I guess I was just feeling an update on life? Maybe, yeah sure.
Anyway, I'm graduated now!! It feels so weird, like I'll be going back to high school next year to complete the next grade, but that is not so. I'll actually be going to college and starting my life/career/etc.

I'm really bad at this blogging thing. I have 3 sketches for tattoos. Like it's not something I'm serious about, I just like to draw. I want to get my mommy's initials definitely, on the back of my neck. Don't tell me, I already know it's gonna hurt really bad. I also have a tattoo drawn out for me and Matt, as well as some other people who want in on it. But it's mainly a matching tattoo for me and Matt. I'll post these all later. As far as the rest of the tattoos go, I'm just gonna wait until I know what I want and I know that I want it for sure!

Also, want my nose pierced. Double preferably, but just a single nose piercing will do.

I'm so hungry right now, I haven't eaten dinner. I want sushi, but that's nothing new. And maybe like, some fresh lemonade form the board walk. Mmm.

Ok here they are:

No comments: