Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Craving

How about some Taco Bell cheesy fiesta potatoes? And a cherry slurpee from 7/11? That'd be so awesome about now.
So tonight I'm staying in, and I feel lame, but like in another respect I don't. This is my summer and I should spend it however I feel like spending it. I could have gone to visit Jake and his friends in Ocean City but I'll save that for tomorrow I think. So tonight Rachel and I went to Walmart to get this hemp like string to make bracelets for our boys, only Rachel's boy isn't quite her boy...yet. So we tried to make those, I failed. Then I cleaned a little bit in my room but my clothes have just taken over! And now I've decided to blog while talking to the boyfriend on aim. Seems cool doesn't it? Only not.

This is a painting I did a while back, before the end of school. Sometime late April, early May.
They're poppies! I hate the main flower because the seeds or whatever coming from the center don't look believable. there isn't enough depth in the flower so to can't really tell where they're coming from. This was, however, my first wipe out ever! Also, i was on a time limit because I had to hand it in for school. I feel as though I could have done better if I had more time. It's never to late to rework an oil painting though!! Maybe when I have some free time.

No comments: