I really, really do. I live in Towson now with my cousin Veronica, and things are going well so far. I've had my first week of classes. Art History is boring but seems like an easy course; same thing with my music class. Math seems pretty legit, easy enough. Spanish may be difficult though. It's just, I took AP Spanish in high school, and I guess my advisor assumes that I do well when it comes to speaking the language, but it's so hard adjusting to a new class, new teacher and new vocabulary.
Also, living with V has been going well. We get a long and we have cute fishies, a chore chart, ice cream stash, everything a college kid could ever want. I also get to see Jeremy more which makes me super happy. I'm not tired of him, not yet :)
I'll try to update the blog a little but more often, but it gets hard the busier I get.
Also, living with V has been going well. We get a long and we have cute fishies, a chore chart, ice cream stash, everything a college kid could ever want. I also get to see Jeremy more which makes me super happy. I'm not tired of him, not yet :)
I'll try to update the blog a little but more often, but it gets hard the busier I get.

No comments:
Post a Comment